Here is a roof replacement job in progress on Peeler Road in Dunwoody, Georgia.
What does a homeowner’s untrained eye see?
- An organized work staging area
- The protection of the grounds
- The ladder stand offs that protect the gutters
- The gutter covers left intact after the roof removal
- The slide guards at the work area for safety
- The weather is conducive to removing a roof without putting the home at risk (You might be surprised how often I see a roof being removed with threatening skies overhead – all because the roofing company needs the check!)
- A totally cleaned and prepared wood deck, ready for a roof replacement.
Also, note how the upper level roof is left intact: the crew is not removing more roofing than can be covered with new shingles the same day. That means no part of the home left without a proper roof overnight.
I see a professional crew and a company with protocols for efficiency and customer care – Echols Roofing & Home Improvements!